Một vài điều cần lưu ý khi đón 1 bé mèo con từ nhà Hari, tất cả những thông tin bên dưới đều được nhà mình tìm hiểu kĩ càng và phần lớn là dựa trên kinh nghiệm thực tiễn.
+ Gà trộn: bao gồm 30% thịt ức gà, 40% xương ức gà xay nhuyễn, 10% gan gà, 20% rau củ. Khi nấu có thể bỏ thêm trứng gà tùy ý thích.
Here some tips about how to treat kittens when they first arrived to new home including researching and our truly experiences.
- Nutrition: We usually feed our kittens and adult cat with chicken breast and dry food such as Blisk, Royal Canin baby cat (code 34), Royal Canin kitten (code 36), however, the quality of royal canin in VN market quite low recently and there are appearance of fake ones, so please make yourself careful when choosing this brand name for your cats. Some kind of cat's pates are also included in our recipe. Moreover, salmon oil, vitamin and degestive enzyme are also included in their meal.
+ Recipe of mix chicken: 30% of chicken breast meat, 40% of chicken breast bone, 10% of chicken liver and 20% of vegetables. Eggs can be added if needed.
- Sanitation issues of cats: Our kittens have been trained well how to defecate at the right place (toilet box) so please do not worry. However, you need to show where the toilet box is by put them in the box, holding the two forelegs and claw the cat litter. It's really work well.
- Please do not let kittens in the environment which have air conditioner, they may get sick.
- Preventive care for kittens include vaccines for feline leukemia, rabies and distemper. Our cattery already provide the first vaccine so please revaccination for them at exactly time recorded on the health brochure.
- Please do not change the recipe within the first week at new home. If you want to change the food, please add digestive enzyme into their meal (you can probably buy at pharmacy such as Smecta, Anti-Bio), just in case that their stomach can not work with new foods.
- If there are some medical problem happens to kittens during the time in new home. Please let us know first, because no one including doctors understand our kittens than us. And with 3 years in this field, we believe that we have enough knowledge and experience about cat's healthcare.